Monday 29 January 2018

10 Friday AM Reads

My end of week morning train reads: • Sir Isaac Newton: Scientific Genius, Investing Fool (Moneybeat) • The Argument for Ditching the 401(k) and Starting Over (Bloomberg View) • Everyone’s a ‘Buy and Hold’ Investor Now. But Can You Stay That Way? (Wall Street Journal) •  The tricks propagandists use to beat science (MIT Technology Review) • You’re Ordering Wine Wrong: star sommelier Robert Bohr…

Read More

The post 10 Friday AM Reads appeared first on The Big Picture.



from The Big Picture http://ift.tt/2Ee7h9i

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lived in a hacker house for the summer when I was 18. It changed my career trajectory completely and I left college.

Jonah Weinbaum. Courtesy of Jonah Weinbaum Jonah Weinbaum joined a hacker house to work on a neurotech project in summer 2023. The hac...