Saturday 2 June 2018

Love the Player, Hate the Game

Hedge Funds Bear the Blame for Looking Bad They compared themselves to the S&P 500, then complained when they underperformed. Bloomberg, June 1 2018     A couple of weeks ago, Barron’s interviewed mutual fund legend Jack Bogle, the inventor of the index fund and founder of Vanguard Group. One intriguing exchange caught my eye:…

Read More

The post Love the Player, Hate the Game appeared first on The Big Picture.



from The Big Picture https://ift.tt/2J6Au7r

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lived in a hacker house for the summer when I was 18. It changed my career trajectory completely and I left college.

Jonah Weinbaum. Courtesy of Jonah Weinbaum Jonah Weinbaum joined a hacker house to work on a neurotech project in summer 2023. The hac...