Saturday 2 June 2018

Unemployment U3, U6 (2008-2018)

Just a quick note about today’s NFP data. (I will leave any discussion about the inappropriate  telegraph by the low Impulse-Control President to others). Before anyone can take too much credit for today’s print, a quick reminder of how we got here:   U3 Unemployment  click for ginormous chart charts courtesy of Invictus   U6 Unemployment chart…

Read More

The post Unemployment U3, U6 (2008-2018) appeared first on The Big Picture.



from The Big Picture https://ift.tt/2xze4uy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lived in a hacker house for the summer when I was 18. It changed my career trajectory completely and I left college.

Jonah Weinbaum. Courtesy of Jonah Weinbaum Jonah Weinbaum joined a hacker house to work on a neurotech project in summer 2023. The hac...