from Reuters: Business News https://ift.tt/2sz75wL
Stay Updated with Latest Business News and Views from All Corners of the World.
Wednesday, 6 June 2018
Expect disagreements over tariffs at G7 summit: Canada official
OTTAWA (Reuters) - The Group of Seven leading industrial nations at its summit this week is poised to disagree over U.S. metals tariffs, which have infuriated Canada and European Union members of the bloc, a Canadian official said on Tuesday.

from Reuters: Business News https://ift.tt/2sz75wL
from Reuters: Business News https://ift.tt/2sz75wL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I tried ChatGPT’s new try-it-on shopping function. It worked for daily outfits, but couldn't handle a Halloween costume.
I tested ChatGPT's virtual try-on feature on jewelry, daily outfits, a wedding dress, and my cat. ChatGPT/Business Insider I tested Chat...
-
Big Tech is emerging a winner in the new H-1B system, while early-stage startups could lose out. Matthias Balk/nirat/Getty/Getty Images ...
-
Student-loan borrowers said they're worried about higher payments without the SAVE plan. Aaron Hawkins/Getty Images/iStockphoto Tru...
-
Healthcare costs will change for Americans in 2026. Reza Estakhrian/Getty Images Health insurance costs are expected to rise for Americ...
No comments:
Post a Comment