Friday, 3 August 2018

Friday: Employment Report, Trade Deficit

My July Employment Preview

Goldman: July Payrolls Preview

Friday:
• At 8:30 AM, Employment Report for July. The consensus is for an increase of 190,000 non-farm payroll jobs added in July, down from the 213,000 non-farm payroll jobs added in June. The consensus is for the unemployment rate to decline to 3.9%.

• Also at 8:30 AM, Trade Balance report for June from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for the U.S. trade deficit to be at $45.6 billion in June from $43.1 billion in May.

• At 10:00 AM, the ISM non-Manufacturing Index for July. The consensus is for index to decrease to 58.8 from 59.1 in June.

from Calculated Risk https://ift.tt/2LV2iR4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I tried ChatGPT’s new try-it-on shopping function. It worked for daily outfits, but couldn't handle a Halloween costume.

I tested ChatGPT's virtual try-on feature on jewelry, daily outfits, a wedding dress, and my cat. ChatGPT/Business Insider I tested Chat...