General Motors is recalling more than one million pickup trucks and sport-utility vehicles in the U.S. for a steering defect, the latest example of a problem generated by the industry’s growing use of software to control a car’s mechanical functions.
from WSJ.com: US Business https://ift.tt/2p370Pt
Stay Updated with Latest Business News and Views from All Corners of the World.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I tried ChatGPT’s new try-it-on shopping function. It worked for daily outfits, but couldn't handle a Halloween costume.
I tested ChatGPT's virtual try-on feature on jewelry, daily outfits, a wedding dress, and my cat. ChatGPT/Business Insider I tested Chat...
-
Big Tech is emerging a winner in the new H-1B system, while early-stage startups could lose out. Matthias Balk/nirat/Getty/Getty Images ...
-
Student-loan borrowers said they're worried about higher payments without the SAVE plan. Aaron Hawkins/Getty Images/iStockphoto Tru...
-
Healthcare costs will change for Americans in 2026. Reza Estakhrian/Getty Images Health insurance costs are expected to rise for Americ...
No comments:
Post a Comment