Thursday 1 November 2018

I spent college studying and interning, but I didn't realize I'd missed a huge opportunity until it was too late

olivia young study abroadMatt Picking

 

Standing in line to receive a college diploma at my graduation ceremony five years ago, knowing that I was in the midst of one of the most important moments of my life, I was overwhelmed to tears. As I pitched my cap into a sea of 5,000 mortarboards, I felt reassured that I had done everything right.

See the rest of the story at Business Insider

NOW WATCH: 'Game of Thrones' star Maisie Williams has left Arya Stark behind to help fight nepotism in the arts industries

See Also:

SEE ALSO: I'm from Ohio — here are 6 things all Midwesterners know to be true



from Feedburner https://ift.tt/2zrAX0L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's how to invest in the Q3 earnings season as profits re-accelerate despite misplaced recession myths

getty Earnings likely grew for the fifth consecutive quarter in Q3. Top strategists are eyeing 2025 results ahead of what's likel...