from Reuters: Business News https://ift.tt/2QafnVA
Stay Updated with Latest Business News and Views from All Corners of the World.
Thursday, 1 November 2018
U.S. Supreme Court divided over Google privacy settlement
U.S. Supreme Court justices, in an internet privacy case involving Google, disagreed on Wednesday over whether to rein in a form of settlement in class action lawsuits that awards money to charities and other third parties instead of to people affected by the alleged wrongdoing.

from Reuters: Business News https://ift.tt/2QafnVA
from Reuters: Business News https://ift.tt/2QafnVA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I tried ChatGPT’s new try-it-on shopping function. It worked for daily outfits, but couldn't handle a Halloween costume.
I tested ChatGPT's virtual try-on feature on jewelry, daily outfits, a wedding dress, and my cat. ChatGPT/Business Insider I tested Chat...
-
Big Tech is emerging a winner in the new H-1B system, while early-stage startups could lose out. Matthias Balk/nirat/Getty/Getty Images ...
-
Student-loan borrowers said they're worried about higher payments without the SAVE plan. Aaron Hawkins/Getty Images/iStockphoto Tru...
-
Healthcare costs will change for Americans in 2026. Reza Estakhrian/Getty Images Health insurance costs are expected to rise for Americ...
No comments:
Post a Comment