from Reuters: Business News https://ift.tt/3cS3f6y
Stay Updated with Latest Business News and Views from All Corners of the World.
Wednesday, 29 April 2020
Facebook sees 'signs of stability' in ad spending after coronavirus drop
Facebook Inc beat analysts' estimates for quarterly revenue on Wednesday and said it has seen "signs of stability" for sales in April after a plunge in March, in yet another signal that tech giants may weather the coronavirus-induced economic collapse better than other sectors.

from Reuters: Business News https://ift.tt/3cS3f6y
from Reuters: Business News https://ift.tt/3cS3f6y
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I tried ChatGPT’s new try-it-on shopping function. It worked for daily outfits, but couldn't handle a Halloween costume.
I tested ChatGPT's virtual try-on feature on jewelry, daily outfits, a wedding dress, and my cat. ChatGPT/Business Insider I tested Chat...
-
Big Tech is emerging a winner in the new H-1B system, while early-stage startups could lose out. Matthias Balk/nirat/Getty/Getty Images ...
-
Student-loan borrowers said they're worried about higher payments without the SAVE plan. Aaron Hawkins/Getty Images/iStockphoto Tru...
-
Healthcare costs will change for Americans in 2026. Reza Estakhrian/Getty Images Health insurance costs are expected to rise for Americ...
No comments:
Post a Comment